Bolton Technical's preferred shipping partner in Africa is DHL Express
Your product will be shipped within 1-2 days of receiving payment.
Tracking information will be available within 24 hours of the order being dispatched.
The delivery timeframe may vary according to your delivery destination. Generally, orders are delivered within 9-11 business days.
The commercial tax invoice will be handed over to a 3rd party courier, which will contact the customer to pay the duties and taxes in their local country before delivery.
The customer may arrange their own courier to collect their order from our South African warehouse in Johannesburg if this method is preferred.
Bolton Technical Africa are dedicated to customer satisfaction and stand by the quality of our goods.
All Products come with a 30 day Return Policy (from date of receipt of goods)
Bolton Technical Terms of Returns:
- Product must be returned in original packaging within 30 days of receipt of goods.
- Device must be returned with all peripherals: Cables, Antennas, Power Supply, instruction Manuals and Mounts
- Prior to returning product an RMA Document must be completed and emailed to [email protected]
- A client is responsible for paying the shipping costs and the import fees (Except in the case of an incorrect order being shipped)
- Refund amount equals 80% from the repeater cost (20% is deducted as a restocking fee) and all goods must be in AS NEW condition.
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).